The Changing Education team take pride in delivering comprehensive work experience packages that ensure excellence at every stage. Work experience is vital in helping young people make the right choices and realise their potential. Such experiences can be pivotal for young people in deciding which career path to take and can be an important first step into the world of work.
Ofsted has identified that 75% of schools are failing to provide adequate work experience programmes. At Changing Education we understand the challenges faced by schools and colleges to encompass a ‘wider careers model’ within their curriculum and the additional cost and resource this can incur.
Everyone in the Changing Education team has a background in education, we are passionate about making a change and partnering with schools and colleges to help their students make the right choices and realise their potential through work placement programmes.
Our one-stop-shop package is ideal, as it works in partnership with schools and colleges to implement work experience programmes including building relationships with local employers, completing risk assessments and final evaluations.
Benefits to schools and colleges
- The ability to run a work experience programme on a limited budget with no need for an assigned staff member to complete the daily administration
- Improved employer links for schools and colleges
- Comprehensive block placement packages that cover all the fine details of a school work experience programme
- On-hand support from experienced professionals working with you through every aspect of the work experience provision
- Organisation of all necessary administrative systems, safeguarding policies and insurances related to the work experience programme, saving time and additional resource for schools and colleges
- We ensure a guaranteed placement is made for every student, saving schools and colleges additional time and money
“Changing Education has enabled a cost-effective, easy-to-use delivery system of our Key Stage 4 and 5 work experience programmes.”Alan Wilson