Take full advantage of Changing Education
We aim to engage with at least 25% of the nation’s hardest to reach young people, allowing them to progress onto positive destinations.
Introducing Project 25
In 2019/2020 our Project 25 programme supported 500+ students with their transition into further education or work-related learning courses. 100% of students enrolled in this programme progressed onto positive destinations.
We've made it our mission to support you and your students at risk of exclusion. If you're ready to improve the odds for your students, get in touch today.
We’re on a mission to…
...Engage with at-least 25% of the nation’s hardest to reach young people...
…and match them up to an employer between 1-2 days per week for the whole academic year.
Positively address the exclusion rates of young people from mainstream education.
Increase the academic achievement rate of students obtaining 5 good GCSEs (Currently at 1%)
With Project 25 we will
- Conduct a series of initial assessments with the student
- Source a placement in line with student interests
- Give students the opportunity to complete a qualification
- Track student progress by completing regular appraisals
- Complete all the relevant checks and risk assessments
- Continue to monitor attendance and provide you with detailed reports
Total students on work experience
Completed student feedback questionnaires
Employer partners on CONNECT
We have received your contact details and request.
We are now reviewing it and will get
back to you within 48 hours.